|NILD Recruitment 2021 | Jobs In Kolkata | Goverment Job Vacancy | Apply Now|
NILD Recruitment 2021
Lower Division Clerk-01 (SC) By Direct Recruit
Pay Matrix Level-02, Age below 27 years.
Educational qualifications :- 1) Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or
2) A typing speed 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi or manual typewriter or a typing speed of 35 wpm
in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer. (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH
on an average of key depressions for each word)
Surgical Boot maker Gr-III-01(UR) Anticipated Vacancy By Direct Recruit
Pay Matrix Level-02, Age below 27 years.
Educational qualifications & Experience:- Matriculation or its equivalent with I.T.I. in Leather Goods
maker Or certificate course in Prosthetics & Orthotics with experience in Leather works/including footwear.
Stenographer Grade-III -01 (UR) By Direct / Deputation
Pay Matrix Level-04 , Age below 27 years.
Educational qualifications: – Graduate with 80 wpm in Shorthand and 30 wpm in typing. Or Graduate with
100/40 wpm in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
Experience: – Two years experience as steno-typist.
Desirable :- Computer Application
Deputation:- Deputation Officers of the Central/ State Govt./Autonomous bodies. (1) Holding analogous
posts on regular basis.
Librarian-01 (UR) By Direct / Deputation.
Pay Matrix Level-06, Age Below 30 years.
Educational qualifications & Experience:- Master’s Degree in Library Science or equivalent qualifications
with 03 years working experience and good working knowledge of Library Software applications.
Desirable:- 1). Knowledge in Hindi. 2). Experience in handling publications dealing with Science &
Deputation:- Deputation Officers of the Central/ State Govt./Autonomous bodies.
1. Holding analogous posts on regular basis Or
2. With five years regular services in the Grade Pay Rs.2800/- or equivalent in a recognized Institution/
1. The Applications duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidates in the prescribed format along with
self attested photocopies of relevant enclosures and other testimonials in respect of qualifications, age proof,
category, experience, salary drawn, etc. should reach to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor
Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 30 days from the date of
advertisement in the Employment News.
2. Applications should neatly typed/hand written on A/4 size plain paper as per the prescribed format. All Columns
of the application form should filled up and no column should be left blank.
3. Applications received through e-mail/late/incomplete will not be considered and the Institute will not be
responsible for any postal delay.
4. Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) is payable by candidates (No fees for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities)
towards non-refundable application fees in form of account payee demand draft drawn in favour of National
Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, payable at Kolkata and should be sent along with Applications
5. Applications incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by copies of mark sheets / certificates / proof of age,
experience (present & previous) / other relevant documents, photograph, without fee, unsigned and not in the
prescribed format will be summarily rejected. 6. Recruitment of Group- ‘B’ (Non-gazetted) and ‘C’ post(s) shall be done on the following procedure:- No. Particulars Weightage of Total Marks
01 Written Test (Objective/ Multiple Choice Questions) 80%
02 Desirable Qualification 10%
03 Desirable Experience 10%
7. In case where no desirable qualification and desirable experience is required as per respective RRs, 100%
weightage will be given to Written Test and in case where either desirable qualification or desirable experience is
required as per RRs, 90% weightage will be given to Written Test.
8. Candidates should write their Name, Name of the Post applied for, on the reverse of the bank draft.
9. Reservation/Age Relaxation to candidates belonging to different categories shall be as per Government of India
10. Deputation will be governed by standard terms & condition of deputation as prescribed by Government of India
from time to time. Candidates applying on deputation, maximum age limit is 56 years as on closing date of receipt
of the applications.
11. Candidates must ensure before applying that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Essential Educational
Qualification, experience, desirable qualification, age etc. will be reckoned on the last date of submission of
application. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process he/she will be disqualified and
their candidature cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of
candidature at any stage of recruitment
12. Candidates working in Government / Autonomous bodies / PSU should apply through proper channel.
13. The prescribed essential qualifications & experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not
entitle a candidate to be called for written test/skill test/interview.