At JobsInKolkata.in, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of intellectual property rights and respecting the rights of content creators. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice outlines our policies and procedures regarding the handling of copyright infringement claims on our platform.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on JobsInKolkata.in in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Designated Agent Contact Information
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent at the following contact:
Email Id – email@example.com
If you believe that material you posted on JobsInKolkata.in was removed or access was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which JobsInKolkata.in is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
4. Repeat Infringers
JobsInKolkata.in respects the rights of copyright holders and will terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights of others.
Our commitment to copyright protection and adherence to the DMCA ensures that JobsInKolkata.in remains a platform that respects intellectual property rights. We appreciate the cooperation of our users in reporting and addressing any instances of copyright infringement.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA Notice, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in maintaining the integrity of intellectual property on JobsInKolkata.in.